To provide authentic leadership in the promotion of DE&I, WGC
• DE&I being integral to its mission.
• Supporting an open-door policy for employees and colleagues,
free of judgement.
• Ensuring equitable and inclusive policies, practices, programs
and systems are in place and regularly reviewed.
• Treating everyone with dignity and respect. This includes
employees, prospective employees, contractors, consultants,
suppliers, members and third parties.
• Enabling all employees to participate and contribute to
their full potential.
• Maintaining a safe work environment free from inappropriate
workplace behaviours including discrimination, harassment and
bullying and undertaking action against any such behaviour.
• Promoting a culture that values diversity and differences by
developing and offering work arrangements that help to meet
the needs of a diverse workforce.
• The provision of resources for membership to implement
inclusive practices and advocate for DE&I within the industry.
• Leveraging opportunities for education on DE&I for the WGC
board of directors and member wineries.
• The creation of a permanent DE&I Advisory Committee,
comprised of diverse individuals who work in all areas of
the industry – from vineyard to winery – to advise on and
recommend ongoing DE&I initiatives and actions to be
undertaken by WGC.
• Encouraging all WGC members to become declared
supporters of and operate in accordance with the principles in
the DE&I Framework.
Thermo - Flash-detente
applied to cider
A technology from
The Flash-detente has been
successfully used in
winemaking for two decades.
It emerges as very promising
for processing apples to:
• increase the yields
• add value to lower grade
• create new profiles
• concentrate and add
structure to the cider
• and maybe more
Contact us today for a trial!
W I N E G R OW E R S C A N A DA
44 § POURED CANADA § www.poured.ca